Intercambios provides counseling and accompaniment in the development of programs and plans; monitors work processes in public agencies and social and community organization.
The complexity of the interventions in drug use addresses us in multiple challenges: train us actively, develop inclusive devices for those who need them the most, think the specific prevention and the promotion of social and personal skills that translate themselves in better cares and less risks.
We design training and capacity-building processes that revolve around drug use, preventive, legislative and promotional aspects, as social intervention and damage reduction strategies. Training in drugs integrates contents of that thematic field and other fields such as health, mental health, HIV/aids and youth.
We counsel in the development of preventive and assisting projects with special emphasis in community intervention; social communication campaigns, technical and professional training plans elaboration.
Among others, we have developed actions with:
- Mental Health Management of the province of Santa Fe
- Adictions Plan of the Province of Mendoza
- Adiction Prevention Center of the Municipality of Bariloche, Province of Río Negro
- Mental Health and Adictions Management of the Province of Salta
- Health and social welfare Secretariat of the Province of Catamarca
- HIV/aids Program of the Municipality of San Martin, Buenos Aires
- Mental Health and Adictions Municipal Program, Bahía Blanca of the Province of Buenos Aires
- Public Defence Service
- Social Development Secretariat. Municipality of Quilmes
- Boys, Girls and Teenagers Rights Protection and Promotion Sistem. Municipality of La Matanza
- Evangelical Church of Río de la Plata
- Educational Centers Net Angelelli. Florencio Varela
- The encounter Net
- Training and Strengthening for Social and Community Organizations Program (PCOC) Faculty of Social Sciences. UBA